- Upgrade My Class is a product of QLS Academy Pvt. Ltd.
- QLS Academy Private Limited is a company duly incorporated under the provisions of the Companies Act, 2013 having its address at Z-21 Balaji Tower Zone -1 M P nagar Bhopal M P Pin 462011 (hereinafter referred to as “qls” or “qlsacademy” or “Company” or “We” or “Our” or “Us”).
- The Company is involved in delivering education programs for school-going students. The Company enables the registration of teachers, students, parents of children, and business associates, desirous of being part of the qls Learning Program, on the website of the Company. www.qlsacademy.com and qlsacademy.in and /or through mobile application qls student & qls faculty or any mobile application developed in future for proving the services (“Mobile App”).
a. Section 43A of the Information Technology Act, 2000;
b. Regulation 4 of the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Information) Rules, 2011 (the “SPI Rules”); and
c. Regulation 3(1) of the Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidelines) Rules, 2011.
a. The type of information collected from the Users, including Personal Information (as defined hereinafter);
b. The purpose, means, and modes of usage of such information; and
c. How and to whom the Company will disclose such information.
2 What is Personal Information?
- “Personal information” is defined under the SPI Rules to mean any information that relates to a natural person, which, either directly or indirectly, in combination with other information available or likely to be available with a body corporate, is capable of identifying such a natural person.
ii. The SPI Rules further define “sensitive personal data or information” of a person to mean personal information about that person relating to:
b. financial information such as bank accounts, credit and debit card details, or other payment instrument details;
c. physical, physiological, and mental health conditions;
d. sexual orientation;
e. medical records and history;
f. biometric information;
g. information received by a body corporate under lawful contract or otherwise;
h. details as provided at the time of registration or thereafter; and
i. call data records.
iii. Information that is freely available in the public domain or accessible under the Right to Information Act, 2005 or any other law will not be regarded as sensitive personal data or information.
1. All Users Note:
iii. Except as otherwise provided in paragraph 2.1.v, when using the Applications, a User is not required to provide Personal Information unless and until such User chooses to submit his/her Personal Information in the Applications.
iv. Due to the communications standards on the internet, when a User uses the Applications, the Company automatically receives the uniform resource locator (URL) of the site from which such User came and the site to which such User is going when he/she/it leaves the Applications. The Company also receives the Internet Protocol (the “IP”) address of each User’s computer (or the proxy server a User uses to access the internet), the User’s computer operating system and the type of web browser the User is using, email patterns, as well as the name of User’s internet service provider (ISP). This information is used to analyze overall trends to help the Company improve its actions and reach the Qlsacademy Learning Program, including to improve the Qlsacademy Learning Program. The linkage between the User’s IP address and the User’s personally identifiable information is not shared with third parties without such User’s permission or except when required by law or except where required to provide or facilitate the services provided by the Company. Notwithstanding the above, the User acknowledges the Company’s right to share some of the aggregate findings (not the specific data) with advertisers, sponsors, investors, strategic partners, and others to help grow its business.
- The Applications use temporary cookies to store certain data (that is not sensitive personal data or information) that is used by the Company and its service providers for the technical administration of the Applications, research, and development, and User administration. In the course of serving advertisements or optimizing services to its Users, the Company may allow authorized third parties to place or recognize a unique cookie on the User’s browser. The Company does not store personally identifiable information in the cookies.
- The Company may keep records of Personal Information received from the Users as well as the telephone calls received from and made for the efficient execution of the Qlsacademy Learning Program, research and development, and User administration.
vii. The Applications may enable the User to communicate with other Users or to post information to be accessed by others, whereupon other Users may collect such data. The Company hereby expressly disclaims any liability for any misuse of such information that is made available by visitors in such a manner.
- The Company has implemented Indian legal industry standard security policies, rules, and technical measures to protect the Personal Information that it has under its control from unauthorized access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorized modification, and unlawful destruction or accidental loss. It is expressly stated that the Company shall not be responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any third parties that receive the Users’ personal data or events that are beyond the reasonable control of the Company including, acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorized access to computer data and storage device, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption, etc.
- The Company shall address any discrepancies and grievances of all Users with respect to the processing of information in a time-bound manner. For this purpose, the Company has designated Mr. Vishal Pathak as the ‘grievance officer’, who will redress the grievances of the Users expeditiously but within 3 (three) months from the date of receipt of the grievance, and who can be reached by:
a.Sending a letter marked to the attention of Mr. Vishal Pathak, at the address, Z-21 Balaji tower Zone -1 M P Nagar Bhopal M P Pin 462011.
b. Sending an email to email@example.com
2. Visitors Note:
i.No sensitive personal data or information is automatically collected by the Company from any casual visitors of the Applications, who are merely perusing or browsing the Applications, except as otherwise provided in 2.1.v.
iii. If you, as a casual visitor, have inadvertently browsed any other pages of the Applications before reading the privacy statements set out herein, and you do not agree with how such information is obtained, stored, or used, merely quitting this browser application should ordinarily clear all temporary cookies installed by the Company. All visitors, however, are encouraged to use the “clear cookies” functionality of their browsers to ensure such clearing/deletion, as the Company cannot guarantee, predict, or provide for the behavior of the equipment of all the visitors of the Applications.
3. Collection Process:
- For registration with the Qlsacademy Learning Program, the Company may collect the following Personal Information from the Users (i) name, (ii) gender, (iii) age, (iv) contact information including home address and office address, (v) email address (vi) mobile number, (vii) Aadhar No (viii) password chosen by the User, (ix) demographic information such as postal code, preferences, interests, etc. (x) GPS location & (xi) other information as the User may provide.
- The information specified in clause 2.2. i above is collected for reasons including but not limited to, (i) personal identification, (ii) to allow the Company to contact the User for customer service and business development purposes, (iii) to keep the record of the teachers and the students registered/desirous of being registered with the Company (iv) to customize the content of the Applications to meet specific needs of the User, and/or (v) to make improvements to the Applications.
iii. The User may also receive updates about special offers, new services, and other noteworthy events or training programs. However, the User may, at any time choose to no longer receive such types of emails.
Access of Information:
- All the information, including Personal Information, provided by the Users (the “User Information”) is maintained by the Company in electronic form on online servers/cloud systems and shall be accessible by certain employees of the Company as mentioned below. The User Information may also be converted to physical form from time to time. Regardless of the manner of storage, the Company will keep all User Information confidential, and will only disclose User Information to the persons mentioned below:
a. Its employees on a need-to-know basis. All the Company employees and data processors, who have access to, and are associated with the processing of User Information, are obliged to respect the confidentiality of User Information.
b. Third-party service providers to the extent necessary to provide the Users with the necessary assistance. The Company may provide the User Information to third-party service providers to work on behalf of or with the Company to provide the Users with the necessary assistance, to help the Company communicate with the Users or to maintain the Applications.
c. Notwithstanding the above, the Company shall not be responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any third parties that receive the User Information or events that are beyond the reasonable control of the Company including, acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorized access to computer data and storage device, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption, etc.
- If a User uses the Applications of the Company after notice of changes has been sent to such User, such User hereby provides his/her/its consent to the changed practices.
2. You must not create or otherwise disseminate any information that may be deemed to be injurious, violent, offensive, racist, or xenophobic or which may otherwise violate the purpose and spirit of the Company and its community of Users.
- You must not provide information to the Company and /or other Users that you believe might be injurious or detrimental to your personal, professional, or social status.